The ST Engineering-SUTD Cyber Security Laboratory @ SUTD invites applications for one Postdoctoral Fellow position for a multi-year project on the security of avionics systems with emphases on the aircraft data bus and network technologies.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Compute Engineering, Telecommunications, Applied Math, or related areas;
- Background in Security, Software Engineering, and/or Data Science;
- Track record of publications in high-quality journals and/or conferences;
- Good written/oral communication skills in English, and ability to work effectively in a collaborative team;
- Skills and experience in both analytical and empirical research;
- Programming skills in one or more of the following: Python, Java, C++;
- Interest to work in:
- Avionics data bus and network technologies
- Computer and network security
- Attack emulation
- Machine learning with application to intrusion detection
Interested persons please email with a cover letter and updated curriculum vitae to: email@example.com. Please state “AI_PostDoc” in the subject field.
A full-time appointment will be offered for one year renewable. SUTD offers an internationally competitive salary that will be determined based on the applicant’s experience and qualifications. The position is exempt from teaching duties.