The ST Engineering-SUTD Cyber Security Laboratory @ SUTD invites applications for Research Assistant position, for a multi-year project on the security of avionics systems with emphases on the aircraft data bus and network technologies.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Compute Engineering, Telecommunications, or related areas;
- Strong programming skills in one or more of the following: Python, Java, C++;
- Familiarity with (i) applied software and/or systems security, and (ii) machine learning;
- Good written/oral communication skills in English, and ability to work effectively in a collaborative team;
- Interest to work in:
- Avionics data bus and network technologies
- Computer and network security
- Attack emulation
- Machine learning with application to intrusion detection
Interested persons please email with a cover letter and updated curriculum vitae to: email@example.com. Please state “AI_RA” in the subject field.
A full-time appointment will be offered for one year renewable. SUTD offers an internationally competitive salary that will be determined based on the applicant’s experience and qualifications. The position is exempt from teaching duties.